2 Story,Residential, Traditional - Crossville, TN Located just 10 minutes from Crossville's shopping and medical area. Grand driveway entry to this Beautiful Custom Home on Basses Creek Lake. Private cul-de-sac, 3.3 acres, pond & lakefront. Wonderful for entertaining & outdoor living, on the Veranda & 3 decks. Many beautiful windows provide natural light & views. 9ft ceilings & crown molding throughout. 2 spacious, ensuite master bdrms, upstairs/downstairs, sitting area, walk-in closets. Formal dining room, study/library, office, Livingroom w/ cathedral ceiling, catwalk, leaded glass windows, custom fireplace mantel. Sunroom w/ a view of lake & wooded areas. Gallery for art & leisure. Bonus Rm w/ full bath, & kitchen above garage. This lake is only for those few homes that surround it and has some of the best fishing on the Plateau. 16 Basses Creek Lane
Crossville, TN 38572
- 2 X 6 Stud Construction
- Engineered Floor Joists for quietness
- Large stand up space for Full access under house
- Shop Area
- Solid wood, wide, fluted trim around windows and doors.
- Two Ensuite Master Bedrooms; Upstairs/Downstairs; Each with Double Walk-in Closets
- Masters with Tiled Walk-in Showers, Large Jetted Soaking Tubs.
- Two Guestrooms upstairs, private, separate quarters with Full Bathroom
- All double pane energy efficient windows; some leaded, half round accents.
- Smooth finish walls.
- Crown molding throughout
- 9 Foot Ceilings throughout
- Trey ceilings and Bay windows in formal Dining room and Study/Office
- Beautiful custom wood mantle.
- Heat N Glo Gas Fireplace insert
- Solid oak staircase, stairs, railings, catwalk.
- Veranda at house front with wrap around porch
- Gourmet Kitchen; Double ovens, Gas cooktop, Solid hickory custom cabinets, rollout shelves, Glass doors with accent lighting.
- Built-in bookshelves with lighting for collectables etc.
- Garage 16 Foot Ceiling
- Large back deck, with lake, perfect for entertaining
- Bonus Room with Kitchen & Full Bath
October 12, 2019
Single Family Home
4 full / 1 half
Approx. Lot Size
Attic Fan; Ceiling Fan(s)
Fireplace; Forced Air; Heat Pump
Open; 2 spaces
Residential; Single Family Detached
Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Eat-In Kitchen; Formal Dining Room; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Office; Storage; Storage; Sunroom; Sunroom; Workshop
Attic,Lawn,Wired for High Tech
Attic,Wired for High Tech,Lawn
Lawn,Attic,Wired for High Tech
Lawn,Wired for High Tech,Attic
Wired for High Tech,Attic,Lawn
Wired for High Tech,Lawn,Attic
Offered By: Brenda Turner
Century 21 Realty Group LLC
Schools Near Property
Select a school from the list below to receive a free school report